MeerCam Battery Powered Outdoor Badge Reader
The Videofied Outdoor Badge Reader Model BR751 is a battery operated, wireless Badge Reader designed for arming and disarming operation of VIDEOFIED ® security systems .
The Badge Reader consists of two LEDs for status information, a built in sounder, S2View Spread Spectrum, interactive, encrypted wireless circuitry for secure two-way communication with the control panel, and is multi badge programmable. The LED display provides status information of arming, disarming, partial arming, tamper fault, and maintenance.
The Badge Reader is typically installed near entry/exit doors to allow system users enough time to arm and exit the premises, When the system is armed, the built in sounder emits short . Upon entering the armed premises and swiping a programmed badge, the built in sounder emits short beeps and two green LED flashes to identify disarming.
A dual tamper function provides detection for both Badge Reader cover and wall tamper. The Proximity Reader is powered by three lithium batteries that can last up to four years or more, depending on the amount of Proximity Reader activity.
The Badge Reader transmits a check-in signal every 8 minutes that includes its unique identification code, along with the tamper condition, serial number, date of manufacture, software revision and battery status.
- S2View® - Spread Spectrum, VIDEOFIED ® , Interactive AES Encrypted Wireless technology provides optimum signal integrity and security.
- Mobility - Use outdoors or indoors with a fully weather proof housing with standing temperatures from -20° to +60°C
- Displays - 2 LED flashes along with a series of beeps to identify the armed or disarmed status.
- Built in sounder - Lets you know when the Badge Reader detects your card or badge.
- Lithium batteries - 4 years.
- Dual Tamper - provides detection for both wall and cover tamper condidtions.
- Supervised - Transmits a check-in/ status signal every 8 minutes indicating tamper state, serial number, date of manufacture, software revision and battery status.
- Keyfobs or badges - Uses MIFARE class, 13.56MHz, 1K or 4K.
Arming and disarming VIDEOFIED ® security systems.
- Power requirements - 3 x 3.6 V batteries
- Battery type - Lithium, LS14500
- Battery life - Up to 4 years
- RF technology - S2View® Radio type Spread Spectrum Bidirectional Operating frequency 920 MHz
- Transmission security - AES encryption algorithm
- Supervision - Polled signal every 8 minutes
- Antenna - Integrated
- Tamper detection - Wall and Cover tamper
- Display lighting - Automatic/ 2 LED
- Built in sounder - Emits arm and disarm beeps
- Operating temperature - -30°/+60°C Maximum relative humidity 95%, non-condensing
- Approvals - CE / EN 50131 / EN 300220 / IDA / NCP (BR251) FCC (BR651) A-Tick (BR751)
- Material - Polycarbonate UL94
- Dimensions - 139.5 mm x 89 mm x 38 mm (LxWxD): 5 1/2 in. x 3 1/2in. x 1 1/2 in.
- Weight - 136 g/4.8oz.(without batteries)
- Unit/Base 2 screws secure the Badge Reader to the base.
- 3 screws secure base to flat mounting surface.